I believe life is about making choices that are true to who you are. As a mum of two young children, my life is mostly about them right now. So, here you can find all the stuff we’re interested in!
- I prefer to choose natural products over chemical ones when I can, and I believe it’s important that I make eco friendly, sustainable choices wherever possible.
- I like to create and engage in activities with my kids that’s fun, entertaining, and that they can learn from.
- I love crafts! Sewing in particular, is one of my favourite things to do when I have spare time.
- I am quite thrifty. There’s always a thrill about finding ways to save money on items I’d rather not pay big money on!
- Finally, parenting is not always easy. I believe it really does take a village to raise kids, and that we’re all in this together.
I hope you enjoy visiting my blog and if you have any questions, please get in touch with me. I’d love to connect with my fellow Mumma’s.